Health Room Rules
- Health Room hours are from 7:30am-2:00 pm. Emergencies only after 2pm.
- Each child MUST have a signed health room pass from their teacher. If they do not, they will be sent back to their classroom for proper pass. This is so your child is accounted for at all times.
- All medications MUST be brought to the health room by a parent or legal guardian. Medications brought in by students WILL NOT be given.
- All medications must have a signedmedication permission form. These may be obtained from me in the health room. Prescription medications MUST have the form signed by the physician prescribing the medication…NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All medications must be brought in their original containers…meds in a plastic baggy will not be given.
Reasons for the nurse to send your child home:
- Temperature of 100.6 or higher
- Live lice or nits
- Persistent problem/complaint that is unrelieved by allowable measures.